The Health Data Hub launched its first call for projects to build its service offering with innovative use cases around health data.
Project leaders are invited to submit their application on the platform by March 9th, 2019
You can find more information at the following links :
- The press release: https://drees.solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/etudes-et-statistiques/publications/communiques-de-presse/article/exploitation-des-donnees-de-sante-le-health-data-hub-lance-son-premier-appel-a
- The call for projects https://drees.solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/hdh-aap.pdf
- The website: http://healthdatahub.solidarites-sante.gouv.fr
- The FAQ: https: //qa.health-data-hub.fr/
- The report of the prefiguration mission released on October 12 to the Minister of Solidarity and Health and the Secretary of State in charge of digital: https://drees.solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/rapport_hdh_11102018finale .pdf