This page contains the legal notices that apply to all Internet users visiting the Site http://www.ariis.fr/.
By consulting it, users agree to respect them. As these legal notices may be changed at any time and without notice, we recommend that you consult them regularly.
The mission of this Site is to present the activities and work carried out by the ARIIS association, which visitors can check here: Principales missions
The www.ariis.fr website (hereinafter "the Site") belongs to and is run by ARIIS. The presentation of the Site and all its elements, including the trademarks and logos thereon, are protected by the laws on industrial property in force, and are the property of ARIIS, or the use thereof has otherwise been authorised.
No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, changed, re-edited, uploaded, distorted, transmitted or distributed in any way, on any support, wholly or in part, without the prior written authorisation of ARIIS. Only private copying is permitted for users’ personal, private and non-commercial use, on their own personal computer.
The following notice must appear on any authorised copy of all or part of the Site’s contents: "© ARIIS".
All authorised uses of items in or displayed on the Site must not distort, modify or change said items.
LINKS TO OTHERS WEBSITES
ARIIS shall not be held responsible for the contents of any websites linked to its own Site by hypertext links. The use of such sites is the responsibility of the person visiting them.
The contents of such sites can be changed without the knowledge of ARIIS.
The Site http://www.ariis.fr/ is registered with the National Commission on Data Protection (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés), under Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on individual data protection.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 06 January 1978, users have the right to access, change and delete their personal information.
ARIIS will not disclose any personal information users may share with us through e-mail to third parties. Such information will only be used for the purpose replying as efficiently as possible.
All information gathered through this Site is for the exclusive use of Ariis for site operation purposes and will under no circumstance be shared with third parties.
AVAILABITY OF SITE
ARIIS and/or its suppliers may, at any time, change or suspend, temporarily of permanently, all or partial access to the Site for maintenance purposes and/or making any improvements and/or alterations therein.
ARIIS, Tour Maine Montparnasse, 33 Avenue du Maine – BP 137, 75015 Paris
Director of publication :
Marc Bonneville, Président ARIIS
Anne Haziza, Chef de projet ARIIS
For the purposes of relevant data protection legislation, we are a controller of your personal data and as a controller we use the personal data we hold about you in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
If you need to contact us in connection with our processing of your personal data, you can contact us in the following ways:
by phone at : 01 79 35 69 10
by post to: Tour Maine Montparnasse - 33 Avenue du Maine – BP 137 - 75015 Paris
This Site is funded by ARIIS, an association dedicated to raising awareness to the issues of research in health and to promoting its activity and development in France. The association is wholly funded by its members’ contributions, the list of which is available on this Site (click here).
The ARIIS Site generates no revenue from publicity and has no advertising.
The ARIIS Site (http://www.ariis.fr/) is a site for professionals involved in biomedical research. Any medical information made available is not meant to replace the advice of a health professional.
Refusal to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer to refuse the installation of cookies.
For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=pt_PT&viewlocale=en_US
For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Cookies-and-cache/Cookies-Information-that-websites-store-on-your-computer/ta-p/1483
For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHERE WE COLLECT IT FROM
Personal data is any data which enables us to identify you, either directly or indirectly, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or the ip address of your computer.
When you make an enquiry with us or visit our website:
- personal data, such as your name, address and telephone number, you provide or that is recorded when you write to us, email or call us;
- personal data that you enter via our website, including the contact details you supply when establishing a profile on our website;
- personal data gathered using cookies
- details of your visits to our website including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- In relation to the services we provide:
- personal data that you provide in the course of instructing us to carry out the services requested from us, such as your name, address, telephone number and email details;
- personal data that, in the case of a business relationship, your employer provides about you in the course of instructing us to carry out the services requested from us, such as your name and contact details as a representative of the business;
- personal data, such as your name and financial position, from credit reference agencies;
- personal data from tracing agents in the event you fail to pay any invoice by the due date and we are unable to locate you using the contact details you have provided us with;
- personal data in the form of images or video footage that is taken at one of our locations or at your location if required for us to effectively carry out or assess the services you have requested from us;
- personal data you provide if you complete customer care surveys from us.
- In order to develop, personalise or promote our products and services:
- personal data obtained directly from you, such as your name and contact details and preferences relating to particular services and / or products;
- personal data, such as contact details, your interests and preferences and professional activity obtained from public or social media sources, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter;
- personal data gathered from data brokers who have sought your consent to share your personal data with us for the purposes of direct marketing, such as your name, postal and / or email address and professional activity;
- personal data you provide such as your name and email address, if youenter into a competition, promotion or prize draw;
- personal data gathered using cookies;
- details of your visits to our websites including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- We may also create personal data about you if you, for example, contact us by telephone to make a complaint about our services, then we may make a written record of key details of the conversation so that we can take steps to address the complaint. This may include obtaining data concerning health.
The directorate of research centres available on this Site, as well as the site map, are updated on a regular basis. Other pages mention when they were last updated.
This page was last updated on 27 June 2018.